Monday, 18 November 2019

A pleasure day to everyoneeee, let me start this blog by firstly introducing myself. 

Disclaimer: I am warning you that this blog might gonna be boring but if you love me and wanted to know more about me, just keep on reading. Thaaaaaanks!!




I am Aubrey Ladines Almera, 18 years old. I just turned 18 last October 15, 2019.
I am legally aged and i was look at the darkest side of me, darkest side meaning all the flaws, mistakes, miscalculation of being me. As I grew up, I've never been proud of myself. I've never call myself as a good person, daughter, sister, friend and student. I've been always wanting to be more, to make people around me feel proud. But today, as I wake up every morning I am looking at the chances that I can be proud of myself by being the simple and natural Aubrey. 

Everytime I get bored and feel alone, I am just streaming musics on my phone, watching vlogs, scrolling on different social medias.




Everytime my family had free time, we are spending our time on travelling, last time we tried hiking on Mt. Ulap at Atogon, Benguet.



I am currently studying at Philippine Christian University- Dasmarinas. I am a Grade 12 HUMSS student. I wanna take Bachelor of Med or BSE major in Mathematics in college and people are asking me why HUMSS instead of STEM, simply because me myself admit that I am still not good at socializing and interacting to other people. I am a HUMSS student because I want to know or learn first the basic sequences about knowing myself and other people to be able to be more effective doctor or teacher someday.


Behind all those dreams, I know my family are always there to support me, always there to keep me on going though i feel so tired and helpless. I know that they are striving and working harder just to make me graduate and all i've been wanting and waiting is to make them even more prouder than they expected





Despite all the failures that I've done, I know that people are still there to make me think that I can be more. I have my friends that I can lean on everytime I am breaking down. I am blessed that I have all of youuuuuu!  









Thank you for spending your time by reading my blog, hope you've known me a little more. 




















33 comments:

  1. It's a good thing you're trying to change the way you see things now :) Love you for who you are bebiii! Hope you'll keep on being positive and happy! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
  2. failure can make you strong Aubrey haha keep it up English yan boiii panis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your personality aubreynaaa happy lang tayoo lagii ahh๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Padayon Lang Lagi Gurl!!! Stay being pretty inside and out! God Speed Gurl๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a good personality bebi, be proud of it. Keep on growing aubrey! God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. sana sa pag grow mo lagi mo pa din akong isama sa dreams mo hehe. I'm so proud of you bebs, always!!!! ps. wala ako sa lahat ng pictures : (((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hala di ko napansin :(( but still u always have special part in my heart๐Ÿ˜˜

      Delete
  7. I really appreciate the way you being honest with your personality, stay humble bebe♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stay blog almera.. keep on what makes you happy and don't lose hope in everything..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mkae your mama proud more and show to her how dedicate you are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your personality always remember that, continue making blogs to share inspirational thoughts to inspire others ❤️ Thankyou for including me to your blog, I feel I am one of your special true friend. Iloveyou as always by ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. so jolly, enjoy life and always stay positive!!!๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowww nice blog! Minsan akyat tayo bundok

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sana all nakakapagtravel bebe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice bloggg !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep pursuing your dreams! goodluckkkk

    ReplyDelete
  15. all i can say with your beautiful voice is "sana all". good job bebe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't let the failure break you, you must destroy that failure and always make yourself proud ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š keep it up girl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice blog!!! be positive at all time and don't forget to smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice blog be be positive Lang always๐Ÿ˜Škeep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog bebe :) Keep going :*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing your good outlook in life. Keep it up ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i enjoyed reading your blog! ganda mo ! Awit okay siya

    ReplyDelete
  23. i enjoyed reading your blog! ganda mo ! Awit okay siya

    ReplyDelete
  24. The blog is not boring anyway, really interesting. I wished you can reach your dreams neae in the future

    ReplyDelete
  25. The blog is not boring anyway, really interesting. I wished you can reach your dreams neae in the future

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Aubrey! nice blog you have there.. The first time I met her is on her shs immersion and all can I say is that she has a jolly and outgoing personality. hihi. Good luck on your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Failure is just part of life. Through this, we are able to grow and learn to stand again.

    Stay positive, Aubrey! And let your smile stay with your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  28. HELLO AUBREY! HAIL LORD VALDEMORT! 666

    ReplyDelete